Visualize execution logs
In the pipeline logs tab, you can track the event logs that are recorded during the execution of a pipeline.
You can select the desired environment in the upper left corner. Keep in mind that the log history expires after 3 days in the test environment and after 10 days in the production (prod) environment.
When you select an environment, the whole page refreshes and displays the corresponding data.
You can filter pipeline logs using the following parameters:
- Time period : the time in which a pipeline was executed. Filter pipelines that were executed in the last 5, 15 or 60 minutes or select a specific time interval
- Log message: the information sent by a component that returns logs during the pipeline execution. You must search for whole words when using this parameter.
- Pipeline name: the pipeline name as given by the user. You must search for whole words when using this parameter
- Pipeline Key: an unique identifier of a pipeline execution
- Log level: the log message classification, according to the following criteria:
- INFO : information about ordinary events during pipeline execution
- WARN : information about possible problems during pipeline execution
- ERROR : information about errors during pipeline execution
- ALL : any kind of information
The logs are shown below according to the specified parameters. You can click the eye icon to see the log details in a modal or the copy icon to copy the log message.