Track pipeline metrics and monitor deployed integrations.
In the completed executions tab, you can keep track of pipeline executions and its log histories, as well as re-execute them.
You can select the desired environment in the upper left corner. When you select an environment, the whole page refreshes to show the data related to the pipelines in that environment.
You can filter pipeline executions using the following parameters:
- Time Period : you can filter pipelines executed in the last 5, 15 or 60 minutes, as well as select a specific time interval
- Message type: the execution status of the pipeline
- Response : executions completed without any interruption
- Error : interrupted executions
- All : any execution
- Pipeline name: the pipeline's full name
- Pipeline version (major or minor)
- Pipeline Key: an unique identifier of a pipeline execution
- Payload: the pipeline input or output in JSON format. This search field uses Elasticsearch’s simple query string syntax
The completed executions are shown below according to the specified parameters:
The pipeline names and keys have been blurred for privacy reasons
You can click the magnifying glass icon to see the execution details or the refresh icon to re-execute the pipeline.
In order to re-execute a pipeline manually, its trigger must have the “Allow Redelivery of Messages” options activated. It’s important to note that you should only manually re-execute a pipeline when troubleshooting, not as part of your integration process.
In the execution details modal, you can see the:
- Pipeline key : an unique identifier of a pipeline execution
- Request message : the JSON data sent by the pipeline trigger
- Response message : the pipeline’s JSON output
The “message” is the data that is transmitted in JSON format through the pipeline. Each component of the pipeline receives, manipulates and exports a message. Only the first 50 pipeline messages are shown, and that only for pipelines executed in test mode.
In some cases, the platform presents truncated payloads, according to the following criteria:
Smaller than 32kb
Between 32kb and 320kb
Larger than 320kb