Integration Empowerment Team (IET)
Learn about the The Integration Empowerment Team (IET). This team is responsible for our integration discipline, helping to deploy user's digital transformation strategy.
The Integration Empowerment Team (IET) is the team responsible for leading the integration discipline within the company, thus making business teams more focused and faster to deploy their digital transformation strategy.
- 1.It defines and orchestrates the integration discipline
- 2.It deploys the Hybrid Integration Platform
- 3.It uses the Digibee Integration Platform as a work tool\
- 4.It provides support services to integrations
- 5.It describes good integration practices
- 6.It works as a service provider, and not as a regulating entity
- It enables modern models: microservices; event-driven; on-line or near real-time processes
- Integration policies
- Access control and security
- Creation of Libraries, internal APIs, automation, and operating improvements
- Simplified construction process, focused on the business