May 2022 updates on any recent changes, feature enhancements, or bug fixes for the Digibee iPaaS.
- CasandraDB: it was fixed to save JSON to a string in Cassandra, and mapping to the main types supported by it (map, list, set, int, timestamp, etc.), except for the following: tuple, duration, user-defined types and blob, because they aren’t supported yet. Read the full documentation of CassandraDB.
- Kafka: now, it’s possible to set the Acks and Client ID settings when producing messages for a Kafka broker. We also added to the component the configuration capability of Key and Value (subject strategy) strategies when producing data messages in Avro format. Read the Kafka component documentation here.
- We’ve created a feature that allows a user with read only permission to access the details tab on the Groups page by clicking the eye icon.
IMPORTANT: we’ll offer this functionality on other pages of the Platform soon.
- We’ve improved the experience of associating items on the Platform for the Users, Groups, Projects, digibeectl and API keys pages. Now, when you click outside the selection field, the selected items are automatically associated. This prevents problems related to the association not being saved if the user forgets to click the confirmation button (☑ icon).
We’ve also fixed a few bugs:
- Pipelines history: we’ve fixed a bug that prevented some users from opening an old minor version of pipelines.
- Components: we’ve fixed the bug that displayed an incomplete description of some components' fields.
- Pipelines settings: we’ve fixed the bug that prevented the user from saving the settings of a pipeline if the "description" field was empty.
- API key: we’ve fixed the error that occurred when publishing pipelines with custom names or paths that started with identical words.
- REST, HTTP and HTTP FILE: we added the ability to set CORS Headers to be returned by the endpoint when the process in the pipeline finishes. This parameter defines CORS specifically for the pipeline and its constraints. Read the triggers documentation here.
- We improved the mapping component when creating an integration. Before the change, it was necessary to click the “+ INTEGRATION” button to display the integration mapping form. Now, when opening the group integration side panel, the form to perform the first mapping is blank, so the user can fill in the necessary information.
- We created a new functionality that will allow a user with read-only permission to access the details tab on the Users and Roles pages.
Important: we’ll add this feature to other pages of the Platform soon.
We’ve also fixed a few bugs:
- Pipeline: we’ve fixed the bug that generated the exception “java.util.ConcurrentModificationException” during the execution of some pipelines.
- API Key: we’ve fixed the error that prevented the user from archiving or editing a consumer containing the character "." in the name.