Learn more about the Platform's URLs and how to use them.
URL is an acronym for Uniform Resource Locator. It works as an address to an Internet resource.
The Digibee Integration Platform uses a set of URLs to identify its resources. URLs are used from the Web Portal to create, publish and monitor pipelines to the Transactional Endpoint of APIs can be used by pipelines to receive requests.
This article presents the details of the Digibee Integration Platform URL system.
All realms accessible from the godigibee.io domain follow the URL template.
- Portal Web: www.godigibee.io
- Web Portal URL that can be accessed by users to create, publish and monitor pipelines.
- Back-end: core.godigibee.io
- Endpoint aimed at internal use, that is, by the backend of the Platform, to make requests for internal components.
- Transactional: api.godigibee.io
- Endpoint used to make requests to pipelines in the production environment.
- Static content: static.godigibee.io
- Endpoint used to provide static images. E.g.: Thumbnails of pipelines and images of components (Triggers, Capsules and Component).
- Test: test.godigibee.io
- Endpoint used to identify the address of Pipelines that are configured as APIs, i.e. rest, HTTP and HTTP-File.
Note: All realms accessible from the digibee.io domain follow this new URL template.
Realms created in the US Cluster will use a new URL system, as described below:
- Portal Web: <realm>.portal.digibee.io
- Back-end: <realm>.core.digibee.io
- Static content: <realm>.static.digibee.io
- Test: <realm>.test.digibee.io
- Prod (Transactional): .<realm>.api.digibee.io
Note: In the near future, there will be coexistence between the new URL model and the old model for realms in Cluster Brazil (godigibee.io).