Integration Developer Bootcamp on the Digibee Integration Platform
The Integration Developer Bootcamp is an intensive training program recommended for developers and architects who want to learn and master the creation of integrations using Digibee Integration Platform.
During the program, developers will be able to create integrations with the Platform that follow the best development practices and adopt Design and Architecture standards to provide performant, fault-tolerant, and easy-to-maintain integrations.
The program presents content divided into themes, each of them:
- Presentation of the content
- Guided practical exercise
The assessment method is now standardized, as in the self-guided modality. It consists of:
- Certificate of Attendance: issued after the guided lessons of the Integration Developer Bootcamp course;
- Technical Certification: optional challenge administered upon completion of the lessons as per the assessment calendar (available at the Academy). It's also conducted as a separate course/module from the courses and offered through Digibee Academy. The deadline for challenge submission is 10 calendar days, as indicated in the calendar.
The bootcamp has a duration of 20 hours, consisting of theoretical and practical sessions. The bootcamp is assesed through an optional technical challenge that can be edited and submitted for correction through Digibee Academy. The minimum requirement for obtaining the Technical Certification is 70%.
Customers / Partners / Digibees who deal with integrations on a daily basis and would like to deepen their experience in developing integrations with Digibee.
To help you better understand the classes and apply the concepts of integration development in the Digibee Integration Platform, we list some basic knowledge requirements:
- Event-driven architecture
- Sequence Diagrams
- Client-server architecture
The Bootcamp has a limited participant capacity (which also depends on the type of participant) and each class has a certain number of slots for each type of participant. Considering that the maximum number of participants in our classes is 30 people, in case you are not included in the next Bootcamp we will be very happy to count on you in subsequent Bootcamps.
As of 10/19/22, the Education team will offer the first official self-paced version of the Integration developer bootcamp course via Digibee Academy! The course is available on the Academy portfolio. Just click on the course for important information and to get started. The main change here is that the course classes are now decoupled from the technical certification and offered in separate modules and with two types of certification, as shown below:
- Certificate of attendance: issued upon completion of the Integration developer bootcamp video trail;
- Technical certification: optional challenge administered upon completion of the lessons as per the assessment calendar (available at the Academy). It's also conducted as a separate course/module from the courses and offered through Digibee Academy. The deadline for challenge submission is 10 calendar days, as indicated in the calendar. The minimum requirement for obtaining the Technical Certification is 70%.
Note: this version is only available in Portuguese for the moment.
Contact the Support team to find out about how to register for upcoming classes.
We hope that this Bootcamp will bring you many insights and great results in using our Platform in your daily work.