Learn how to create, edit, archive and restore users
To perform each action described on this page, you must have its respective permission.
When you create, edit, or archive a user, these actions are recorded in the change history on the Audit page.
Users are individuals who have access to the Digibee Integration Platform. Each user account is uniquely identified by their email.
The Users page shows you a table that shows active users in your realm.
This table shows the user name and email, the user status, and buttons to edit and archive them.
The status variable can assume the following values:
Active users who need to reset their passwords
To create a user:
- 1.Click on the CREATE button, in the upper right corner;
- 2.Fill in the user information;
- 3.Click on SAVE.
To view a user:
- 1.Search the table for the user you want to view or edit, or use the search bar;
- 2.Click on the pencil icon, in the Actions column.
A modal is displayed, as shown below:
If the user has previously logged in via an identity provider (IdP), a message is displayed informing that. Click the highlighted icon to go to the group integration page. To learn more about IdP integration, read our identity provider integration documentation.
On the groups tab, you can assign the user to groups or remove this user from them. The user’s first name, last name, and time zone can only be changed by the user.
On the permissions tab, you can view which permissions this user has. You cannot edit user permissions in this tab.
When you archive a user, you deactivate their permissions on the platform.
To archive a user:
- 1.Search the table for the user you want to archive or use the search bar;
- 2.Click on the box icon, in the Actions column;
- 3.Confirm the action by clicking on ARCHIVE.
When you restore an archived user, you restore the permissions they had before being archived.
To restore an archived user:
- 1.Click on the arrow in the search bar;
- 2.Click on Archived;
The table will update to show only archived users. To restore a user:
- 1.Search the table for the user you want to restore or use the search bar;
- 2.Click on the open box icon, in the Actions column;
- 3.Confirm the action by clicking on RESTORE.