Google IAP Token
Know the component and how to use it.
The Google IAP Token component enables users to generate OpenID-type tokens for IAP (Identity Aware Proxy) proxies authentication.
Take a look at the configuration parameters of the component:
- IAP Client ID: it's the OAuth client ID, generated through the GCP platform, for resources protected by IAP.\
- Private Key: it's the Account key containing the private key from the Google service account.
- Fail On Error: when activated, this parameter suspends the pipeline execution. Otherwise, the pipeline execution proceeds, but the result will show a false value for the “success” property.
IMPORTANT: In order to generate the token, it’s necessary to create a service account on Google Cloud and use the private key to configure an Account on the Digibee Integration Platform.
No specific input message is expected. All it takes is to fill the required fields of each operation.
"message": "com.digibee.pipelineengine.exception.PipelineEngineConfigurationException: Error loading connector google-authenticator-connector. Error: com.digibee.pipelineengine.exception.PipelineEngineConfigurationException: Invalid account type received: GOOGLE_KEY"
- success: “false” due to an execution error.
- message: it’s the component error message.
- error: it’s the error message received from the Google IAP Token component.